Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

My new line of French Country Living collection

Have been extremely busy with work at the clinic and shop, so didn't get enough time to blog. No more whining and let's get to the point. Few days back, while going through a French country living magazine I saw a gorgeous picture of a French country side home nestled in a rural village. The living room was airy and casual with no hang ups. This inspired me to design something that was meant for casual living and here are the few pillows I designed for my shop. Have a look and enjoy!


These pillow's are made from nubby looking vintage grain sack type fabric. The design is inspired from French country side which boost a natural casual living. The pillow will give any room an instant French country feel without going to a great extent. I absolutely love the fabric color which is lovely creamy French.

Lamarque Roustit Pillow


'Grains' Moulins de Bouvet Pillow


You can buy these on my etsy shop by visiting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Thefadedtearose

No comments:

Post a Comment